Iowa Bandmasters Conference
Our annual conference provides an outstanding professional learning opportunity... A great time to connect and network with colleagues and hear some wonderful music!
We participate in the IAAE Arts Mentor Program serving over 50 first and second year band directors each year.
Our retired directors are active participants in our organization... Providing mentoring and leadership.
(appointed by Board of Directors)
1. Preserve, maintain, and care for all historical records (magazines, yearbooks, pictures, files, etc.) of the Iowa Bandmasters Association.
2. Organize and maintain the IBA Hall of Fame display. The IBA Hall of Fame is usually displayed at the Iowa All-State Music Festival and the IBA Conference.
3. Fulfill requests for research as completely as possible.
4. Other duties as assigned by the IBA executive board.
5. Attend all IBA business meetings and submit a report.