(elected by IBA membership - three year term)
1. Publish the Iowa Bandmaster Magazine four times per year (summer, fall, winter,
2. Serve on the IBA Board of Directors.
3. Oversee the printing of IBA materials including the president’s newsletter, IBA directory, stationary, etc…
4. Coordinate information from the IBA president concerning the conference magazine issue.
5. Oversee the solicitation of advertisers for the magazine.
6. Collect a variety of articles concerning instrumental music education.
7. Report contest results.
8. Publish concert programs that have been received.
9. Travel to the printing company (currently in Pella) and oversee the printing
of the magazine.
10. This office receives an honorarium.
11. The lodging and banquet ticket for the IBA Conference is provided by IBA.
12. Attend all IBA business meetings and submit a report.