(chair appointed by the president – selected from the membership of the committee)
1. Attend all IBA business meetings and submit a report.
2. Represent college IBA members and share ideas and concerns with the IBA membership.
3. Recommend possible clinic ideas to the president for the IBA conference.
4. Encourage all IBA student members to attend the new director/student reception as well as other clinics and performances at the IBA conference in May.
5. Promote membership in the Iowa Bandmasters Association among college/university instrumental music education majors.
6. Encourage colleges/universities to establish IBA student chapters using the sample by-laws on the IBA website.