(appointed by the president) (updated 7/1/17 by E. Fritz)
1. Maintain, update, and improve the IBA website.
2. Renew website membership registration.
3. Support online voting and conference registration component
4. Send eNews and Important Announcements via email marketing solution.
5. Review link and announcement requests using the IBA posting policy
6. Act as a liaison between IBA and technology companies
8. Support IBA members with the use of the IBA and District websites and SQL databases
9. Attend all IBA business meetings and submit a report.
10. This position receives an honorarium and lodging during the IBA conference.