(appointed by president)
1. Make contact and bring as many exhibitors to the annual IBA Conference as exhibit space will permit.
2. Oversee the needs of conference exhibitors and establish a positive relationship.
3. First letters of invitation should be mailed in early January.
4. Solicit new exhibitors for the IBA conference.
5. Submit a complete report (approximately 18 pages) that includes copies of important correspondence and materials regarding IBA conference exhibits.
6. The Conference Exhibits Chair lodging, banquet ticket, and conference fee at the
IBA Conference will be provided by the IBA.
7. This office receives an honorarium.